The day is now day 56 of eating clean, meaning I’ve had:
- no soda
- no fast food
- no artificial sugar or sugar
- no junk food
- no refined grains including white flour
- no processed meat
- no fat-free or low-fat products
I am very proud of myself for doing this and sticking to it. So I will come out and say that since I started this 56 days ago I’ve lost a total of 30 lbs.
Also this month I am doing the following:
- I will walk for 30 minutes 6 times per week
- I will do 20 minute body workout 4 times per week
- I will drink lots of water
- I will meditate for 30 minutes per day
- I will keep a journal of how I feel daily
- I will write daily on this blog site – (Got busy so I missed a few days)
I can tell you it has not been easy as I still have urges to go get junk food or eat candy, but to be honest, I am really happy I am staying away from all these things. To be really honest with myself – I thought about starting on something similar to this about 20 years ago, stop eating sugar (candy) and junk food! Key word is ‘thought’ as I never did tell myself I would. No I am not mad at myself for not starting this but I do kind of wish I did start on this back then.
Well I need to go to sleep soon so I leave you for now till I write again. I leave you with this challenge – Take 1 thing from the first list above and tell yourself you will live without that 1 item for 2 weeks! Stick with it! You can do it!