A friend of mine showed me an app he downloaded to his cell phone to track his water consumption after reading the Drinking Water blog. I rarely use apps on my cell phone but this intrigued me. I found the one he used but then looked and found another one I downloaded – he too installed the same app on his phone.
This app is amazing. The app allows you to:
- Keep an accurate record of all water consumed
- Change settings to personalize for your use
- A reminder alarm to drink more water if you haven’t done so within 1-3 hours
- The reminder will stop when your goal is reached
- A tile on the windows phone that displays your progress
This app is for the Windows Phone but I am sure there are other great apps for other cell phones. The app is called WaterLogger (click to view app), best of all it is Free. No it’s not a game (as someone else thought it was) but a great app.
I encourage you all to go find an app if you need help with drinking more water. Technology looks to be helping us more these days for those of us what get so tied up into work we forget to take a break to deal with our own personal needs, especially drinking water.
Pictures of the app being used on my phone: